Power Of The Elements [POTE]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Of The Elements [POTE]

Forum for the Guild Wars guild Power Of The Elements.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Recruitment rewards!

Go down 
2 posters

Rewards
gold item
Recruitment rewards! Vote_lcap25%Recruitment rewards! Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
mini
 25% [ 1 ]
ecto
Recruitment rewards! Vote_lcap0%Recruitment rewards! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
gold 1k
 0% [ 0 ]
gold 2k
 0% [ 0 ]
gold more 2k
 0% [ 0 ]
green item
 25% [ 1 ]
gift of the traveler
 0% [ 0 ]
purple item
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
danaka yrui
Mighty Dan!

Recruitment rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment rewards!   Recruitment rewards! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:07 am

Thinking of ways to reward officers that recruit, main prob with recruitment is that the new recruits do not stay as a member for any length of time (mostly a day) If we can recruit and have the new recruit stay for a week then the recruiting officer will be rewarded! What would be a good reward? Gold items, green item, Mini, Ecto or gold? now keep in mind this would be coming from my stash.... and might have to go on a farming run if my stash runs dry. I will reimburse the recruitment cost of said recruit!
Back to top Go down
Beldan Surestrike
POTE Admin & SMT(c)
Beldan Surestrike

Recruitment rewards! Empty
PostSubject: Recruity Fruity!   Recruitment rewards! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Now that you mention it Dan, this hasn't really been something I've given much thought to (even though I recall you asking me to think about it - bad ociffer, no doughnut), but I guess were I to choose from your list I would say it should be some kind of item, or, if the item bag starts running dry (something unlikely to happen since even I could contribute something from my overstocked bank), then perhaps gold in lieu of an item. I hesitate to recommend going down the golden coin road though, simply for the sake that then it becomes more likely for recruit "quality" to be quantified, which could potentially get ugly. Mad

Then again, you could always ask the recruiter what they want most from the list, so that if they're short on coinage at the moment they can get a little boost, or if a particular item will be an upgrade for them (maybe swap their old item into the reward bag?) it would improve their effectiveness in combat, or it could even be help with a mission/quest/goal (including hunting for craft items for elite armor), that way there's more options than just a material gain.

Regardless of the resulting vote though, I think it's an interesting idea worth hashing out, because eventually I think we will hit some sort of critical mass, active members-wise, and it'll end up a worthwhile investment. Cool

-Beldan
Back to top Go down
http://www.wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/User:Reklar

Recruitment rewards!
Page 1 of 1